If you are a currently registered, full-time, international or domestic, postgraduate student at UQ, partaking in a Masters by Coursework, MPhil or PhD degree you are eligible to apply.
Why apply for an APS bursary?
UQU recognises that for many students, money can be tight. Getting the study/work balance right can be tough. Often there’s just not enough $$$ to go around. And $500 could come in handy at the best of times, right?
So, if you are in severe finanical harship, and not currently receiving a scholarship or government funding; or a lack of funds is stopping you from undertaking any of the following, then apply now.
- Purchasing a book/software application/item related to your study
- Registering for an additional course or study aid (direct attendance or online course)
- Participating in a domestic or international conference
- Funding part of your research work
- Enroling (or have already enrolled) in an upcoming winter or summer course
- Participating in an unpaid internship or vacation programme
Please note you will need to attach documentation to support your application. For e.g. proof of enrolment, conference/internship/employment details.