Don't waste your weekends and uni breaks away Netflixing in bed, get out and see more of Australia!
You don't have to go far, all of these places are just a bus trip, car ride or cheap flight away! Here’s a list of the top 10 things to do on your uni break.
1. Get back to nature with a scenic hiking trip to Springbrook National Park, just a 2 hour drive from Brisbane City. The breathtaking scenery will be worth those aching muscles.
3. After adventure with a laidback vibe? Noosa’s your go to destination and the perfect place to chill.
7. Sydney shenanigans anyone? For something different, do your own Ferry-thon on Sydney Harbour! Travel between Circular Quay, Cockatoo Island, Darling Harbour, Watsons Bay, Manly and see Sydney from the water.
8. One for nature lovers and adventure seekers - there's so much to do in the Blue Mountains from chasing waterfalls to abseiling down a steep cliff to exploring the historic Jenolan Caves! I
9. Spend a whole weekend checking out the amazing street art in Melbourne - add in some live music, a footy game, amazing food, art galleries and a spot of shopping and you've got the ultimate city break.
10. A free weekend to enjoy Brissie is just as nice – hit up Southbank Parklands for a swim, good tunes and yummy food – bliss!
Caught the travel bug? Visit yha.com.au for more travel inspo.
- How To Handle Exam Stress
- Seven Tips for Success This Semester
- UQU's 24/7 Student Space
- 10 Things to do Online Before You Travel
- Microwave Rooms, 24/7 Study Space & Food