UQ’s new Queen Street teaching space is getting its very own coffee shop and we want your help to name it.
The shop will feature locally roasted coffees, unique pastries and nitro coffee. Not only will the café tantalize tastebuds, it will give customers an opportunity to create change in a little way every day with 20 cents from every cup of coffee given to a project or community group that the customer gets to choose.
How can I get involved?
This competition is open to all current UQ students. Submissions will be accepted from 12.00pm Friday 14th July until 4pm Friday 21st July 2017.
How do I enter the competition?
Complete the online entry form below.
How will the winner be selected?
After collating all the submissions, a panel, which will include representatives from UQ, UQU and Customs House will shortlist 5 finalists based on creativity and relevance. These 5 entries will be presented to UQ's Senior Management Group who will then select the final winner.
What is the prize for winning?
The winner will receive 100 free coffees redeemable at any UQU outlets that sell coffee at the St Lucia campus.
- Submissions open Friday, 14th July 2017
- Submissions close Friday, 21st July 2017
- Winner announced Friday 28th July 2017
- Introducing UQU's Newest Collective
- SHOC Welfare Is Here For You
- SHOC's UQ Show Cause Guide
- 9 Great Reasons Why You Should Celebrate International Women's Day
- Media Statement 15/5/2015