Pharmacy Students' Association (QPSA)
A key objective of QPSA is to promote the profession of pharmacy.
QPSA has a proud tradition of offering its members many opportunities outside of their degree for enjoyment through social, educational and sporting events. QPSA also enables its members to broaden their industry and career insights by providing networking opportunities with prominent pharmacy bodies across Australia.
The 2016 QPSA Committee is determined to continue to advocate for pharmacy students, and to achieve positive change within the university, in order to cultivate the experience of university life.
QPSA was nominated for the Club of the Year Award in the Health and Behavioural Sciences Faculty in 2014.
Reasons why you should become a QPSA Member:
- Automatic membership to the National Australian Pharmacy Students’ Association (NAPSA) and the International Pharmacy Students’ Federation (IPSF)
- Subscription to MyNAPSA which allows access to the latest NAPSA news and events, as well as online AMH and eMIMS access
- Opportunity to attend NAPSA’s Congress
- Opportunity to run for a NAPSA Board position
- Opportunity to attend exclusive education events including:
- The Pharmacy Guild’s Motivational Interviewing Masterclass
- The Pharmacy Guild’s Job Ready training
- Blackmore's Training Course
- Discounted prices for:
- QPSA Annual Pharmacy Ball
- Fourth Year Graduation Dinner
- Pub Crawls
- Placement shirts
- AMH 2016 Textbook (available at request)
- QPSA Hoodies (**NEW Hoodies coming soon!)
- Great addition to your resume
- Opportunity to hold a position on the QPSA Committee and be involved in the QPSA Help Team: “QPSA Aces”
- And much, much more!!
QPSA is a UQ Union affiliated club