Eggs are a breakfast staple, but they can also go horribly wrong and create a lot of clean-up work. Don’t worry, we’re not about that life either so that’s why we’re bringing you scrambled eggs you can make in a mug in your microwave! They take less than 2 minutes to make and the only dishes you need (to wash up) is your mug and fork, no more frying pans and spatulas!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any mix-ins of choice
- Crack 2 eggs into a mug
- Add in the milk and crack in salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together with a fork
- Microwave for 30 seconds and then whisk with a fork
- Microwave for another 30 seconds
- Stir in any mix-ins such as bacon, spinach or tomato
- Microwave for the last 30 seconds
- Use a fork to scramble up the eggs now that they’re fully cooked through and enjoy!
Make sure you check out the Scrambled Eggs Recipe Card if you want to download the recipe and try it out for yourself!
Want more recipes like this? Then check out our other Cooking in the Microwave posts here: