Breeze Balm is the lip balm that works! Our ultra-hydrating family formula is 70 years old created by a world-renowned pharmacist. We repair and revitalise dry skin as well as providing long-lasting protection against the element. No nasties, paraben & cruelty free is our thing!
Features of Breeze Balm:
- The environment is so important to us. Our new bright and tropical based packaging is made in Australia by a family owned solar powered plant. The material is made from sugar cane and recycled plastic from within Australia.
- The Breeze Balm family formula was created in the 1950’s by a Sammy’s grandad who was a renowned pharmacist.
- Our three biggest ingredients. Lanolin, beeswax & white soft paraffin are 100% Pure.
- Our added scents are also sourced within Australia and are food grade flavours.
- Our ingredients are ethically sourced from an organic and pharmaceutical grade Australian company.
Benefits of Breeze Balm:
- Ultra-Hydrating, Lanolin acts as a second skin and locks in moisture.
- Repairs and revitalises dry skin.
- Provides long lasting protection against the elements.
Clean Beauty to us means ethically sourced ingredients, minimising our carbon footprint on the earth and creating high quality active products that contain no nasties.
Find us here and experience the difference!