Jump in the car or hop on a short bus ride to Noosa Heads; the home of Noosa National Park, Biosphere & World Surfing Reserve. The best part?! It’s only a 90 minute drive from UQ ST LUCIA!
Top 10 Things to do in Noosa
- Spot dolphins, jump in the fairy pools and take in epic views on the Noosa National Park Coastal Walk.
- Visit Fraser Island – the Largest Sand Island in the WORLD. Home to hundreds of stunning freshwater lakes, amazing hikes and adventure.
- Embark on a true wilderness adventure by kayaking the Noosa Everglades (one of two everglades systems in the world!).
- Go wild koala spotting at Tea Tree Bay.
- Catch a wave at one of Noosa’s many surf breaks (great for beginners & advanced!)
- Watch the sunset over the Noosa river & hinterland from Laguna Lookout.
- Try out some local produce at the Noosa Farmers Market (every Sunday!).
- Taste some epic samples at some of our local craft beer breweries!
- Tandem Skydive from 15,000ft and land on Coolum Beach!
- Party the night away at KB’s! Noosa’s #1 Bar!
Stay with us at our awesome Nomads Noosa Youth Hostel Resort. We’re located at Noosa Junction, a 15 minute walk to the Noosa National Park and surf beaches and a hop, skip & a jump from it’s vibrant café and bar scene. All rooms have direct access to the resort swimming pool and volleyball court. Join us in the evenings at KB’s for some tasty food and a refreshing drink & most importantly…we’re COVIDSAFE!
Book a 2 Night Stay and Get:
- 1 x FREE Dinner & Drink
- FREE coffee
- FREE Surfboard Hire
To book/enquire contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Promo Code : UQUFREEBIES