Academic editing and proofreading can make sure that your great ideas are not overlooked because of typos, grammatical errors, or incorrect language.
When it comes to academic writing, you want to sound professional and knowledgeable about your preferred topic. Your thesis, dissertation, research paper or journal article will need to be clear and concise to ensure that your ideas shine.
If your intention is to polish your writing to perfection, it is imperative to pick the right editor to improve the quality of your academic work.
A professional editor:
- Ensures that your sentences are grammatically correct
- Fixes transitions to make sure your sentences flow smoothly
- Removes redundant and unnecessary words or sentences to ensure brevity
- Checks for jumps in logic and factual inaccuracies in your work
- Enhances word choice and sentence structure in your writing to convey clarity of thought through your work
- Corrects formatting and style inconsistencies
- Checks your copy for jargon, slang, and inappropriate language.
WordsRU is an Australia-based online editing and proofreading service that provides a quality edit every time. Our academic editing service covers theses, dissertations, journal articles, research papers, term papers, essays, brevia, presentations and conference proceedings and posters.
7 reasons to choose WordsRU for your editing and proofreading needs
- Exceptional customer service: Our Chief Editors will manage your job from Hello to Goodbye and answer any questions along the way and even after the job.
- Professional editors: Our experienced and friendly editors are always looking for a way to help you get your best copy.
- Use-friendly website: It will take you less than a minute to upload your document and get your initial quote.
- Free sample edit with your first job (for jobs over 5,000 words)
- Deadline guarantee
- Excellent reviews (a star rating of 4.93/5 based on 1,700 reviews)
- Secure website and smooth transactions.
Get 20% off your first editing or proofreading job and 10% off on all consequent jobs.