Of course, Market Day is also about the free stuff. And I mean, a lot of free stuff. I’m talking more stationery, food, energy drinks and merch than you can carry! Plus, join UQU Rewards and chill out with games, live entertainment and performances from clubs, societies and colleges.
It’s also a great opportunity to connect with internal and external services and programs from UQ Sport, UQ Life and the University of Queensland.
We’re holding Market Day at St Lucia on the Feb 17th 2021, 10am – 2pm.
To comply with COVID-19 guidelines, we will be running Market Day with 4 timeslots.
Pre-registration is optional but strongly advised. You can pre-register here.
Depending on capacity, there will be a limited number of registrations available on the day.
- Discover UQ Union Clubs & Societies | uqu.com.au/connecting-u/clubs-societies
- Discover UQ Sport Clubs | https://uqsport.com.au/clubs
- Add to Your Orientation Planner | https://orientation.uq.edu.au/
This is a COVID-19 safe event.
1. We request you DO NOT attend this event and stay home if you’re unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea or shortness of breath.
2. Please DO NOT attend the event if you have been overseas in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case.
3. If you become unwell during the event report to the First Aid area. We are here to help you.
4. Sanitiser will be available throughout the event site, please use it regularly.
5. Physical distancing is everyone’s responsibility. Be sure to do your part