We’re inviting you to enter a world of student creativity. See what our students are capable of, and learn something about the way our community sees the world.
Artworks have been created according to the following prompts:
- Student Life, for art that captures the life of UQ students.
- Pride, for art that that celebrates the gender and sexually diverse.
- Environment, for art that showcases UQ students’ relationship with our planet.
- Multicultural, for art that showcases the cultural diversity at UQ.
The exhibit will be open in the Innes Room from the 6th to the 10th of October. Throughout the week, there will be opportunity for members of the community to purchase some of the artworks on display.
Come along from 10am – 4pm daily.
COVID-19 Safe Guidelines
- Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- If you become unwell during the event you are to notify UQU event staff immediately.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility